So you have a building site or plot of land with planning permission but need a reliable building contractor to help you turn your architects drawings into a reality. We can help!
At Tri-Core we’ve built new build housing projects ranging from a single residential house right up to new build housing estates and new build blocks of apartments of 57 units.
Tri-core can handle new build projects ranging from £100k to £4million in build cost
This puts us in a sweet spot. Our clients love the fact we can take on projects both big and small.
Your one man band builders can’t handle these types of projects and its uneconomical for the large contractors/consultants to take them on.
How we help with your new build home
- Planning Advice. Is your proposed idea realistic? Knowing whether a development stands a good chance of approval or not can be worth millions to you
- Property Tactics. You’ve found a site with potential but what is going to work best? Keep it as a commercial site, convert to residential, a mix of the two? What does the market want? Apartments, HMO rooms, small commercial units, large commercial units? What finish does the market want? As you can see this is a minefield. We’ll help you make your way through unscathed.
- Development Costing Advice. If you don’t know roughly how much it’s going to cost you to develop how can know with any certainty whether it’s going to be profitable or not?
- Exit Strategy. So you’ve found a site, you see the potential. What is your exit strategy? Sell, or hold and let? More importantly what is your back up strategy if plan A fails? We can help with this.
No other company will offer you such a complete service. We’ll help with the expertise and spend the time so you can just leave it to us.
New Build Checklist
- Speak to an architect to draw up plans (we can recommend professionals if you need us to)
- Submit application for planning approval
- Provide us with building regulations drawings & call to arrange your FREE consultation
- We’ll meet you on site and be able to offer you advice and a detailed quote
- You instruct us and we agree a start date
- We do the rest